This or that?

Hey everyone

So today i will be doing the youtube beauty tag: "This or That". Since I don't do youtube beauty videos, I decided I might as well do it right here. Okay? Let's start.
First section is:

Makeup
Blush or bronzer? - Blush definitely blush. I think blush gives your face some great color and by only blush and some mascara you can get really far!
Lip gloss or lipstick? - I'm not really a lip gloss girl and I never have been even though I literally have like a million of them. Why do I have that many? Anyways, I love lipstick, especially matt finishes.
Eyeliner or mascara? - Now I'm going through a time where I only do eyeliner on my upper waterline and then a dark brown one on my waterline. I think it strangely enough make's me look more awake and I don't do any mascara cause then I just feel it's too harsh. BUT I absolutely love mascara as well and for summertime, I even prefer it cause it just make's you look so natural. So for now: eyeliner, in the long run: mascara.
Foundation or concealer? - I never ever use foundation (except for when I'm working but then I don't put it on myself...) since I have clear skin and I only use concealer to hide my really bad and dark under eye circles.
Neutral or color eyeshadow? - Neutral. 100 % neutral.
Pressed or loose eyeshadows? - Pressed. Thank God for pressed.
Brushes or sponges? - I love both but I'm still gonna say brushes cause they're easier to work with. But actually I love my fingers the most.

Nails
OPI or China Glaze? - I'm gonna go with OPI just because of their bigger brushes.
Long or short? - Somewhere in between, not too long or not too short. Medium, kind of.
Acrylic or natural? - Always natural. I hate acrylics, they look really fake, they hurt and they destroy your nails terribly.
Brights or darks? - Brights. Somehow I just can't pull of darks...
Flower or no flower? - Well I'm not a girly girl, so no flower please.

Body
Perfume or body splash? - This is a really tricky one. I love body splash for like neutral days when I'm only going to the gym or the grocery store, but for everyday and when I work I love using perfume cause it lasts longer, so yeah I'm gonna go with perfume this time.
Lotion or body butter? - I love body butter, even though it's like greasy and nasty. Especially the coconut one. LOVE
Body wash or soap? - Body wash all the way. I can't use soap, it just keeps slipping out of my hands, I can't control it and it's driving me crazy!
Lush or other bath company? - I love lush, but I buy my stuff everywhere.

Fashion
Jeans or sweat pants? - My favorite garment are jeans. I love them to death and I can where them at home as well as in school, to work or to church (a little nice then though..haha) but for lying around at home I do though prefer sweats.
Long sleeve or short sleeve? - Both.
Dresses or skirts? - Dresses, they're nicer and easier to wear and they are just so easy to style!
Stripes or plaid? - Stripes never go out of style.
Flip flops or sandals? - Uhm, I'm gonna go with flip flops for daily use and sandals for night time.
Scarves or hats? - I wear scarves more but I love hats more...
Studs or dangly earrings? - Studs but I love feather earrings as well.
Necklaces or bracelets? - I wear the same necklace every single day, so I'm gonna go with bracelets since I can change them more.
Heels or flats? - Well since I'm so freaking tall I look ridiculous wearing heels, but I do love flats, and converse/sneakers are my favorite pare of shoes of all time.
Cowboy boots or riding boots? - Riding boots just because they're more classy and lady-ish.
Jacket or hoodie? - I love wearing a hoodie underneath my for example denim jacket.
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? - Forever 21 my friend, Forever 21.
Abercrombie or Hollister? - Abercrombie...
Saks 5th or Nordstrom? - Both

Hair
Curly or straight? - My hair's naturally curly but I love it when it's straight also. I'm gonna go with curly cause it gives anyone's hair some more volume and texture, and it's not just hanging dead down.
Bun or ponytail? - Uhm.. Bun but I love braiding a high ponytail.
Bobby pins or butterfly clips? - Bobby pins all the way, butterflies just look weird.
Hairspray or gel? - Hairspray. I hate gel.
Long or short? - Definitely 100000000 % LONG.
Light or dark? - Love brown hair.
Side sweep bangs or full bangs? - I don't have bangs, but on others, full bangs cause they're a little more unusual and in my opinion prettier.
Up or down? - Both

Random
Rain or shine? - I absolutely hate rain, so shiiiiiiine.
Summer or winter? - Summer all the way baby!
Fall or spring? - I hate cold so obviously spring!
Chocolate or vanilla? - Vanilla, I easily feel sick after I eat chocolate. It's just.. to much...
East coast or west coast? - I'm a California girl so west coast all the way.

That was all! Hope you enjoyed!

Love







No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?