Beauty Sleep

Hello!!

Sorry for such a bad updating the last couple of days, but I've been really busy all day, I've worked from 8 am to 10 pm and I like just got back to the hotel, didn't wash my hair or anything... well never mind I'll do it tomorrow after gym. Oh yeah! Tomorrow and on saturday I'm off work which means I'm going to the gym and (dumdumdum) blogging!! yaaay!.
Oh and I really want to buy a yoga dvd and like a yoga mat so that I can do some yoga every day if I have time (i will try to find some). And then I'm gonna take pictures of what I've been shopping this past week I've been here in lovely Milano, I'll show pictures of the gym I go to (random, I know), my hotel room, favorites of the month of april and also I thought I could do some beauty tags from youtube, but instead i'll do it here on my blog! What do you think? Maybe I'll just do a short one right now? Maybe not, I'm really tired..
Anyways I gotta get my beauty sleep now!

Stay cool 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?