On my way home

Helloo!!!!!!!!

Right now I'm sitting on the plane, studying. I've got that french test on friday. I was kind of supposed to have it last week but since I went to Sweden for work, I got to do it on this Friday instead. So, now I'm doing french, math and science, cause I have a science test on Friday as well. Not fun.. Then I may be working on thursday afternoon and friday after the test, from like 12 pm. So we'll see. Oh and by the way, when I'm finished with all of these tests and stuff, hopefully this weekend, I'll get to give you guys an update about the Beckmans show which was AMAZING by the way, and I'll do some outfits of the day that I've been wearing the last couple of days this and last week.
So I'll see you soon then.



Here's a pic from the hair and makeup room

Byyyeeeee !! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?