Dreaming away...

Hello! :)

So I'm on the plane, listening to my music when I suddenly feel someone taping my shoulder. I turn around and there is Usher smiling at me!
Just kidding. Wish it would be that way though... Kind of cool meeting him. 
Anyways, I always get of topic when i'm writing. Oh right, so I have this big stupid test next week in french. I have ti know EVERYTHING we've been learning during my entire school time (is that what you call it? never mind..)! And I'm a sophomore in high school, i've been studying french since sixth grade so counting that first year, it's like five years of knowledge my teacher has to incorporate in one test. Oh boy, it's gonna be a big fat test next week. I better start studying right away. 
Here, I thought I would show you this picture I took last night at the LA airport. It was like crowded everywhere. There are always like a million passengers traveling at the same time, every day. Or well at least every time I travel there. 
So yeah, since I haven't shown any pictures at all, here's one, not so much fun but still..

USA Los Angeles (LAX) Cheap Flights Bangkok Thailand (BKK) Discount Airfares & Budget Airlines.html.jpg

Stay cool

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know!! there are always a million people at that stupid airport..
hope you enjoy your flight! even though it's like what, 15 hours or something?

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?