Shopping

Finally I managed to upload the pictures! Well, here's some of the stuff I've bought here in Italy.
And tomorrow I'm flying back to the U.S which kind of sucks. But I get to go to Sweden on friday again! It's kind of unnecessary to fly back home... Maybe I could stay here two more days and then fly directly to Sweden? Cause that would be so awesome.

A white, sheer blouse with a zipper in the back
Detailing all the way around at the bottom


A lace printed top
Of course, showing the lace pattern
Wonderful white, very light (not heavy) blazer
My favorite. Beautiful crochet west with tassels. 

That's all you guys! Hope you like it, comment below. 
Oh, and would like me to do like "How to style" editions featuring these or any else type of garment?
Just ask, and I'll try to come up with something!

Stay stylish 











No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?